Taxi Malaga to Estepona
Malaga - Estepona Taxi
Malaga Estepona Taxi. We’re a team of professional drivers that can offer you a quality service, 24 hours a day, so you and your group can move to or from the wonderful town of Estepona. In less than an hour’s drive, we are the best Malaga Airport to Estepona Taxi Service.
Estepona is a municipality that belongs to Costa del Sol, one of Spain’s most important tourist areas. It has about 21 km of beaches and stands out as one of the most important tourist centres in southern Spain.
We, Taxi Mercedes Malaga, guarantee to offer you a good and comfortable service with excellent taxi vehicles from Malaga to Estepona.
We Offer You Exclusive Services
Malaga Estepona Transfer from the Airport
Do you want a comfortable taxi from Malaga airport to Estepona? When planning a trip, you can book your transfer to guarantee that one of our professional drivers will be waiting for you when your flight arrives.
This provides you with a great advantage, as you’ll have a booked transfer from Malaga to Estepona, at a 100% set and unbeatable price, while you avoid waiting for a taxi or not getting one at all.
You can book 100% online, choosing the type of vehicle that best suits your needs, depending on how many people there are in your group (even specifying if there are only adults or also children), number of bags, among others.
We offer all our customers a personalized service, which is why we guarantee seriousness and punctuality when fulfilling our responsibilities. We should also note that we can pick you up not only at the airport, but anywhere in Malaga to take you to Estepona.
Finally, we try to offer flexibility when paying for our services, you can do so when booking your transfer (on our website), or directly to our driver when you arrive at your destination.
What to do in Estepona?
Taxi Malaga - Estepona Beaches
Estepona’s geographical location grants it a diverse coastline for every kind of public, from those who are going to relax as a family to those who like water sports. That’s why it’s usually bustling with people traveling from Malaga to Estepona and where various activities can be done, such as:
- Scuba diving.
- Marine excursions. Upon arriving in the city, you can take a boat that runs throughout the entire coast, where a guide will explain all the marine life and show you an area where you can usually spot dolphins.
- Sailing. Estepona also offers you the chance to learn to navigate. In the Sailing school, you’ll acquire all the necessary knowledge to sail this kind of boat: wind classification, parts of the boat and different navigation techniques.
- Sunrise and Sunset on the seafront. Towards the end of the day, a ton of colours mix at sea, providing an unmissable experience. On clear days, you can even see the African continent on the horizon, as well as the British territory of Gibraltar.
- Kitesurt. Atalaya beach is ideal for this sporting activity.
- Roman Villa of Las Torres. It was active until the 5th century, where work was carried out to manufacture fish products.
- Almenaras Towers. Of Muslim and Castilian origin, they stand as witnesses of the defence system used until the 19th century, based on towers from where smoke signals were made during the day and which were lit at night, to announce any enemy landing.
- Punta Doncella Lighthouse. The first lighthouse dates back to the 18th century, and has a height of 8.5 m. However, to improve the keepers’ visibility, it was replaced in 1922 by a 20-meter high one (which still stands today).
- Castillo del Nicio. This fortification’s ruins from the ninth century (walls and towers) remain standing, which was subdued and virtually destroyed by King Henry IV.
Estepona has several natural areas where you can enjoy nature. These include:
- Selwo Adventure. In this park (with an area of 100 hectares), more than 2000 animals (from 200 different species) from all continents live in semi-freedom.
- Bermeja Highlands. The mountain that hosts “Los Reales” (its highest peak) is located at almost 1500 meters above sea level. There’s also an area with a viewpoint that looks out to the Costa del Sol and Moroccan coast.
- Pedregales Park. A peri-urban park located close to the city centre that also borders the Casares municipality.
Malaga City Council has awarded us the SICTED seal for Commitment to Tourist Quality.