Taxi Malaga to Puerto Duquesa
Malaga - Puerto de la Duquesa Taxi
Malaga to Puerto de la Duquesa Taxi. Mercedes Málaga Taxi is a team of professional drivers who offer you a high-quality service to travel between Malaga and Puerto de la Duquesa, 24 hours a day, any day of the week, so you can travel to one of Spain’s most picturesque ports and areas.
We’re an excellent option to travel from Malaga airport to Puerto de la Duquesa, this is a one-hour (it’s 95 kilometres away), comfortable and safe transfer.
We Offer You Exclusive Services
Malaga to or from Puerto de la Duquesa Taxi
If you’re looking for a taxi or a transfer from Malaga to Puerto de la Duquesa, or want to travel from Puerto de la Duquesa to Malaga airport, we invite you to book your transfer online with Mercedes Malaga Taxi, to enjoy the following advantages:
- Save waiting time when taking a taxi, because we guarantee that a driver from our company will be waiting for you when your flight arrives or wherever you want.
- Safety during your transfer, so you can feel at ease with our punctuality and integrity. Our cars are the latest models and have all safety measures. We also have valid transportation licenses, and all our vehicles are insured.
- The best value for money transfers from Malaga to Puerto de la Duquesa.
- You’ll be able to choose the type of vehicle that best suits your transfer needs, depending on the number of people and the space required.
- Personalized treatment, so you feel comfortable throughout your entire journey.
- We’ll pick you up at any point in Spain to transfer you to Puerto de la Duquesa.
- Flexibility when paying for our services, since you can do it when booking your transfer from Malaga to Puerto de la Duquesa (online), or with cash or card to our driver when you arrive at your destination, it’s your choice.
Malaga Puerto de la Duquesa Transfer
discover this picturesque port
Puerto de la Duquesa is a spectacular marina located in the town of Manilva. Manilva is the first town starting from the western coast, and borders the province of Cádiz.
Real estate development, as well as the tourism sector, have increased considerably in recent years, partly due to its beautiful landscapes, but also because it’s one of the largest quality golf courses conglomerations in the world.
Currently, El Puerto de la Duquesa holds the greatest amount of tourist activity in the area, since it converges peaceful beaches with pleasant temperatures throughout the year (Castillo beach and Sabinillas beach).
Around it lies an interesting array of lodgings and gastronomic services, with hotels, apartments and restaurants that offer visitors the best of the land.
We should highlight that it was awarded the Blue Flag, by the European Foundation for Environmental Education, in 2019 due to its compliance with safety rules, general excellence of services, water quality and its respect to the environment.
Taxi Malaga - P. Duquesa
Activities in Puerto de la Duquesa
- Casares. A typical Andalusian town surrounded by nature. You can also bathe in the Hedionda baths, which have sulphurous waters and, which according to experts, have health properties for our skin.
- Gibraltar. Officially belonging to the United Kingdom, where you can get tobacco or drinks at very good prices. You can also visit the Rock, meet the Gibraltar monkeys and, at sea, see dolphins and whales.
- Marbella. One of its marinas, Banús Port, is known for being widely visited by famous people. In the city centre you can also find the old town, where sculptures by Salvador Dalí are exhibited.
- Ronda. Located between mountains at about 740m above sea level. It is one of the oldest cities in Spain, and has a Bullring that dates back to the 17th century.
- Tarifa. It’s Spain’s southernmost city, and is therefore the closest point to the African continent, since it’s only 14 kilometres away from Morocco (through the Gibraltar Strait). From the viewpoint, you can admire Morocco’s landscapes, including its beaches and houses. One can also practice windsurfing and kitesurfing due to its winds, fine sand and crystal clear waters.
Fairs and Festivities
Throughout the year, you can book a Malaga to Puerto la Duquesa transfer, to celebrate one of its many festivities.
- San Juan night. It coincides with the summer solstice. At noon, people perform a purification ritual, which consists of washing their face and feet in the sea, while they make three wishes.
- Day of the Virgin of Carmen. This is the patron saint of fishermen. At dusk, a procession of the images is made to the beach, then they embark and go to the sea followed by fishing boats and sports boats.
- Santa Ana Day. The town enjoys music, dances, and floats until dawn.
- The Harvest Festival. It allows visitors to try the first must of the year, since it’s famous for its grape treading.
Malaga City Council has awarded us the SICTED seal for Commitment to Tourist Quality.